- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
BORU Creative is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will BORU Creative be liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws. BORU Creative may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by BORU Creative, but BORU Creative does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites.
The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under the laws of the United States and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials from the www.borucreative.com website may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of BORU Creative. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
Applicability of Content
Information on this site includes descriptions of products and services available in the United States of America only. This site is operated in the States of Washington and New York, United States of America, and BORU Creative makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations.
BORU Creative has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BORU Creative of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
We appointed BORU Creative to rebuild our first website. We found the team very approachable and accommodating. We gave our expectations and requirements and were absolutely delighted with the end result. Even after the website was launched, they assisted us with any help we needed.
Eric Howey Kiernan Electrical
We were looking for a modern, interactive and client friendly website. After 3 informative and detailed meetings we got the blueprints to a site that surpassed our expectations. BORU's knowledge and experience in digital meant that each query and/or request was accommodated - no matter how big or small.
Mark Farrell Caltech Engineering Solutions